Data Quality LeadListing #: 700827536
|Type:||Full time, Permanent|
|Pay and benefits:||$$ dependent on experience|
|Listed:||Wed, 26 Feb|
|Your reference #:||1585782|
- Extensive experience leading data cleansing workstreams
- 5+ years' data management experience essential
- Clear communication skills are a must
We have a 2 year fixed term role available for a highly experienced Data Quality professional who wants to make a real impact on a large transformation project.
This role could well extend past the initial 2 years. You will be expected to be hands-on in this role. This role requires you to go through customer-facing applications to determine data structures, understand the data foot print and have it cleansed and ready to feed in to the new solution, which you will be actively involved in providing your recommendations.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Data recovery, profiling, scripting and recommending what tools will be selected as the new solution
- Reviewing current state of master data for data cleansing and validation
- Reviewing current state of transactional data and business rules
- Working with a number of work streams and other groups within the organisation
- Integration of master data changes across work streams
- Establish a master data governance frameworks, processes and guidelines
Your recent experience will include:
- Enterprise-level experience in a tax or social policy environment
- Experience with legacy systems such as COBOL, Mainframe
- Extensive and proven success in effective data quality improvements across an enterprise environment
- Proven leadership experience in data cleansing
- Sound knowledge of full lifecycle implementation methodologies including blueprinting, requirements definition
- 3+ years' experience in data quality management
- 5+ years' experience in data management
- Impeccable communication to executive level
- A recognised data quality certifications are highly desireable
For more information give us a call at 920 Career Agents to discuss as well as sending through your details by applying below.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Job hunter's checklist
Contact this advertiser or apply online
- Apply online at http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=700827536
Expires: Fri 28 Mar, 4:47 pm