This item was sold to another member.
- Browse Militaria
WWII BRITISH 'KERSHAW' BINOCULARS WITH CASE
- Reserve met
- Closed: Sun 1 Apr 2012, 12:00 pm
Pair of WWII binoculars with case. Marked 'Bino.Prism.No 2 MkIIx6' and manufactured by Kershaw. One of the most well known of the British WWII military binoculars and used primarily by the British army. This model made in and marked 1943. Marked with the British military arrow. Measure 120mm in high x 155mm wide. Binoculars generally in good condition. Small amount of rub and paint loss in places. The objective lens have specks on them. The central adjustment is excellent. One of the eyepiece adjustments is not working properly but the other works well. The case is generally in good condition - straps, buckle etc sound.
- $7.00 Parcel Post North Island
- $9.80 Parcel Post North Island Rural Delivery
- $8.00 Parcel Post South Island
- $10.80 Parcel Post South Island Rural Delivery
- Seller allows pick-ups
- Seller location: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, NZ
- NZ bank deposit