New item Free shipping Pay Now
Add this item to Cart for a combined free shipping deal
Click to enlarge photo

Listing Detail Tabs

The Maori Tribal Wars 1801~1840 were New Zealand's biggest tragedy of the 19th century. An estimated 43,600 natives were killed or wounded by enemy tribes. However, this cataclysmic near extinction of our early settlers is tossed aside as irrelevant when something like the special rights of a mountain are abused. Judge Joanna Maze bizarrely fined a chopper pilot $3,750 for gravely offending Ngai Tahu by hovering over the peak of Mt Cook. How has our society got to the point where this kind of "justice" is accepted. Setting up the race-based Waitangi Tribunal may well have been the worst thing to happen to NZ in the 20th century. This failed experiment in biculturalism has, by its very existence, nearly halted the cultural development of 14% of NZ er's & is increasingly trying the patience of the other 86%. What, if anything, is the real difference between these two groups?
What impact does the Waitangi Tribunal have on our society & how did it react to a Treaty Claim that showed its racist agenda by failing to acknowledge Te Pakeha, a tribe that the Treaty of Waitangi gave equal rights to? This book asks why we believe things that we know couldn't possibly be true, & why does our society seem to be operating with rules that don't offer solutions to our modern problems. It explains how pre-1840 NZ was not inhabited by the "Maori race" but a number of nations/tribes who were constantly at war with each other, thus exposing the fraud on which the Waitangi Tribunal is based.
This book examines how NZ er's began to arrive here 700 yrs ago in one of the last human migrations & why we behave the way we do today. The fact that the author grew up in Cannons Creek, Porirua East, not only offers him a different perspective on who really suffers in our dysfunctional societies but also what may fix them.
This landmark publication explores the social problems that biculturalism & the political meddling with the Treaty of Waitangi have inflicted on the very people it was supposed to protect "..all the people of NZ" Please click here to ask a question
Your question and answer privileges have been disabled.
You must log in to view questions and answers on this listing. We recommend reading questions before you make any purchases.
Please log in to view questions and answers on this listing. We recommend reading questions before you make any purchases. Available only to approved bidders. You must be an authenticated member to ask questions Find out more about becoming authenticated. Your account is in debt Your current account balance is You must credit your account to use this feature.
Firearms Licence #
By entering my licence number, I confirm I am aware of my obligations under the Arms Act.
Transaction details may be provided to police in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.
Your current account balance is Please note you will lose your question and answer privileges if your account is in debt for more than 2 weeks. Credit your account.
I confirm that I am over 18 years old.
To prevent your personal details being misused please do not put emails or phone numbers in questions. Failure to comply may result in the suspension of your account. The seller cannot add a Buy Now price once bidding has started.

Shipping options

  • Free shipping within New Zealand  
  • Seller allows pick-ups
  • Seller location: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, NZ

Payment options

  • NZ bank deposit
  • Cash
  • Card payment with Pay Now

    Accepted cards:

    Pay Now includes:

    Buyer Protection Learn More
  • Cheque