You can now promote your rental property by upgrading to a Super Feature. It doesn’t have magical powers, but it puts you at the top of all other listings (on rotation) for relevant searches, meaning more eyes on your listing.
Here’s what else you need to know:
- The cost is $79 (including GST) for seven days - the $79 also includes standard Feature which lasts for the duration of your listing.
- You can renew your super feature for $55 (including GST) which then lasts for another seven days.
- Rental Super Features will appear on random rotation, above all other rental property listings on relevant searches.
- The rental Super Feature will display your first three photos.
- It is available for all residential rental property types and car parks.
To add Super Feature to your rental, simply select the option at the time of listing. If your rental is already on the site, you can upgrade to a Super Feature through the ‘promote’ option on My Trade Me.