Listing Detail Tabs
* Protects screen against dust and scratches
* Offers tough, durable, transparent surface while keeping the screen clean and unscratched
* Silicone adhesive coating: no glue residue when removed
* Anti-scratch film: thickest and most durable
* 99% transparent: unmatched clarity
* Ultra smooth surface: enhances the experience and utilization of touch screen and stylus features
== Compatible with:
* iPad Air 2
* iPad Air
== Screen protector installation guide:
The screen protector has two outer protective layers. There are several steps involved to put the screen protector on.
1. Use the cloth in the package to clean the screen. Make sure there is no dust on the screen.
2. Peel off one end of the protective layer with "Step (1)" sign on it. DO NOT peel off the entire protective layer yet. You can then peel it off gradually during the next step.
3. Align the screen protector with the screen. Start from one end and slowly proceed towards the other end so there is no bubble left. You may use a credit card to push out the air bubbles (if there is any) during the process.
4. Peel off the protective layer with "Step (2)" sign on it.
5. Use a credit card or bank card to push out the residual air bubbles (if there is any).
== Package contents:
3 x Screen Protectors
3 x Cleaning Cloths
# Third party products, not made by Apple
# iPad Air is not included
<< For more bargains please visit our Trademe Store: http://www.trademe.co.nz/stores/blueshift >>
- NZ bank deposit
Card payment with
Pay Now includes:Learn More
- internet banking