This item was sold to another member.

HUSKYSTAR 60 BY HUSQVARNA #JUST BEEN SERVICED#

  • Reserve met Reserve met 
  • Closed: Tue 4 Sep 2012, 9:23 pm
Listing #: 508493148
HuskyStar 60 By Husqvarna
(Freearm Machine)

Solid metal internal body

Just been serviced by Technician with over 40 years service experiance.

Good clean machine in very good working condition.

(We only sell 20% of our trade in's the other 80% are scrapped, We only sell good quality Sewing Machine's)

Complete with,
Foot Control,
4x Presser Feet,
1x Screwdriver,2x Pkts Needle's.
4x Bobbins (Not shown in photo)

Best to buy a reconditioned machine, Rather than a machine that needs a service, could turn out to be a costly repair.

Checkout our other listings

Contact to be made within 3 days and paid by 7 days, I will send when payment is shown in my account

Shipping details

  • $12.40  Package & Post (Auckland)
  • $18.00  Package & Post (North Island)
  • $30.00  Package & Post ( South Island)
  • Seller allows pick-ups
  • Seller location: Waitakere City, Auckland, NZ

Payment details

  • Pay Now with credit card
  • NZ bank deposit
  • Cash

About the seller

sewmachines (671 671 positive feedback) Address Verified Mar 2013 Member is In Trade
  • 100% positive feedback
  • Member since Jun 2009

Closes: Tue 4 Sep, 9:23 pm. 2012 This auction used auto-extend.