|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 26 Jul, 7:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work on a variety of projects
- Be part of a developing team
- Take the next step in your career
Work for a leading consultancy as a Senior Civil Engineer!
Your new company
Your new company is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy which works across New Zealand and Australia focusing on design solutions for their clients. Due to success and continuous growth there is a new opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join the team.
Your new role
You will be working on a broad range of Civil projects; from project delivery to business development; whilst the capability of the team continues to grow. You will be working in an environment which encourages employees to reach their potential.
What you'll need to succeed
- A diploma, NZCE, or degree qualification in Civil Engineering is essential for this role.
- Experience of working on infrastructure projects is crucial.
- Previous liaison with local authorities and other clients including NZTA is highly regarded for this role.
- Proven experience in a similar role at a multidisciplinary consultant is a must.
- Holding your CPENG is desired.
- A background using a range of software including AutoCAD and Civil3D is required
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and company benefits, whilst leading and working for a team who focus on fulfilling their potential. Mentoring and support is provided to enable your professional development.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please contact Emma Stratton on +64 (0) 33776656 or email a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.