|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 27 Jul, 12:21 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Rapidly growing Company
- Locally owned and operated
- Team Environment
Our client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy owned and operated in New Zealand for over 70-years, require an Intermediate Structural Engineer to join their growing Christchurch team. Their supportive, open-door, team orientated environment is key to their ongoing success.
Required skills and experience for this role include:
- A minimum of 5-years' local experience
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- CPEng preferred or working towards IPENZ chartership
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with key stakeholders and clients
- Good knowledge of New Zealand's structural engineering codes and practices
Join this dynamic, harmonious, family-friendly work environment APPLY HERE, or call Mark at Beyond Recruitment on 021 192 4246 for a confidential discussion.