|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 28 Jul, 9:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Advance your career within this consultancy
- Large land development and subdivision projects
- Secure and steady future workload
Senior or Associate Civil Engineer / Specialist Civil Engineering consultancy
This is a specialist Civil Engineer consultancy who easily rival their larger corporate competitors with projects. Due to a large workload ahead and growth within the business they are now seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join their team.
In this position you will be responsible for managing a number of projects across the residential, industrial and commercial subdivision sectors. There is flexibility in this role to fit around a technically-minded or commercially savvy engineer, though having a strong network of contacts would be a definite advantage.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, preferably from University of Auckland or Canterbury
- NZ Chartered status, or very close to getting
- Well networked within the New Zealand market and the ability to build on existing relationships with clients
This consultancy have a strong focus on sustainability and are looking to keep their current flat structure and family-feel culture. They can offer excellent career growth and for the right candidate there will be the opportunity to step up and invest within the company. If you are sick of the politics and want to join a social and collaborative team, look no further!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.