|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 31 Jul, 9:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Boutique Structural Engineering consultancy
- Project Variety | Commercial, Residential and Seismic
- Excellent Mentorship and Support System
Structural Engineer required to manage various construction projects
This small, boutique Structural Engineering consultancy are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer with a passion for construction to join their team. They are experiencing a large amount of growth and due to their clients' needs have created this exciting new role.
In this role you will be liaising with various construction companies and contractors to resolve construction issues. Temporary structure design will be involved, such as the design of propping for crane bases, gantries, floors and walls. You will also be heavily involved in site inspections.
To hit the ground running you will need to have the following:
- Solid experience working within the NZ market and confidence in the NZ codes
- Strong understanding of construction techniques, equipment and work safe requirements
- Keen eye for detail and willingness to take a collaborative and innovative approach to problem solving and achieving the best results for clients
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are an absolute must
This consultancy can offer you an exciting new role, with a supportive team and excellent Directors who regularly mentor staff themselves. The project breadth is diverse, offering both local and national projects, across the seismic and commercial sectors. Shareholding is also on offer for an exceptional Engineer who is driven to succeed.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.