|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 31 Jul, 9:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Innovative approach to projects and problem-solving
- Niche role with scope to make it your own
- Lively and engaging team environment
Civil Engineer wanting to make your mark within a niche area of the industry
This is larger multi-disciplined consultancy made up of planners, surveyors and engineers based in central Auckland. They have recently gone through significant growth and are now looking for a Civil Engineer who is looking to make their mark within a niche market.
This role will be working on a variety of open and shared spaces projects within Civil Engineering. You will be working closely with the Principal Engineers to ensure projects are completed to a high standard and delivered on time to clients.
To excel in this role you will need:
- To come from a background working on drainage and pavement designs, with some structural exposure
- Be a qualified Civil Engineer who is conversant designing within Civil 3D
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- The right to live and work in New Zealand
This consultancy can offer a fantastic working environment within a team of high performing individuals. This position will give you the opportunity to expand on your Civil Engineering career and to grow and develop within a vibrant firm who truly value their staff.If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.