|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 1 Aug, 8:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Contact Stephen Smith on 03 265 0800 for a confidential discussion
- Exciting and challenging structural and building projects
- Chance to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking team
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified Structural Engineers looking to progress their career. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a senior level position, join a well-respected and significant name in the engineering sector and be a part of the leadership team. With key new build projects in place, we are seeking an individual who can lead Structural projects but also lead the structural team's delivery.
You will be:
- CPEng (Chartered Professional Engineer) or close to in NZ
- Experience working as a Senior Structural Engineer within a NZ consultancy
- Well versed and familiar with design codes and standards within New Zealand
- Technically proficient in Structural Engineering
- A confident communicator
- A true leader, mentor and motivator, able to effectively manage a team/s of professionals
In return for your vast skills and experience, you will be joining an organisation that is renowned for being progressive and innovative in their engineering solutions and project delivery. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Smith on 03 265 0800.
All enquiries and applications to Harper Smith Recruitment are treated in strict confidence. Under no circumstances does Harper Smith Recruitment provide information either written or verbally on any candidate to any client without prior approval from the candidate.
Harper Smith Recruitment Ltd is a technical recruitment company specialising in the recruitment, search and selection of professionals within Construction, Engineering and Industrial Manufacturing related industries. Check out our website for further opportunities www.harpersmith.co.nz.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.