|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 2 Aug, 10:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Unique Structural Engineering role
- Non-linear and innovative approach to projects
- Be mentored by some of the best Engineers in the industry
Key position within prominent boutique Structural Engineering consultancy
This is a unique and diverse position within a Newmarket based Structural Engineering company. This consultancy are highly-regarded as being leaders within their field and as such do a large amount of seismic engineering project work. As a result of large projected workloads, they are now looking for an Intermediate or Senior Structural Engineer with a passion for all things seismic.
This is a key position within the company and will see you involved in inspecting existing non-structural elements as well as the design, documentation and construction observation of non-structural elements in new builds. You will be assessing building components across the architectural and building services sectors, this will include seismic bracing design of building services and the engineering design of architectural elements to ensure they meet current NZ standards.
To prosper in this role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working within an NZ based consultancy
- Ability to work as a team and collaborate with stakeholders across various sectors, both in and outside of the business
- Knowledge and experience completing projects that adhere to the NZ seismic building codes and standards
- Excellent written and spoken English skills as well as true drive and passion for what you do
In return for your unique skill set you will be given a challenging and varied role that you can truly make your own and grow within. The Directors in the business truly value their staff and take mentoring seriously, offering one-on-one mentorship to their staff to help you learn and grow in your career. This is a company that truly care about people, foster a family-feel culture and can offer an excellent salary, flexibility and career growth and progression.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.