|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Wed 2 Aug, 10:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Bespoke residential and light commercial projects
- Manage your own projects and clients
- Exciting opportunity to make your mark in Tauranga!
Autonomous Structural Engineering Role / New Tauranga office
This is an innovative and progressive Auckland based company who pride themselves on their project delivery and detailed engineering solutions to clients. Due to an ever-growing portfolio within the Tauranga region they are in the process of setting up offices down here and looking for an Intermediate or Senior Structural Engineer to manage and work on the projects for this office.
You will need to be an autonomous worker who has great time management skills and an excellent command of English, both verbal and written. You must be living in New Zealand and have a minimum of 4 years Structural Engineering experience within the local NZ market as well.
To hit the ground running you must have:
- Strong background working within residential and bespoke housing projects in New Zealand
- Confidence and charisma
- Excellent communication skills as well as ability to quickly build rapport with clients
- Business acumen and ability to manage your own time and workload
In return for your experience and unique skillset you will be given the opportunity to be a part of this consultancy's next success story. You will be given the chance to prove yourself, run your own projects and manage your own clients, all with a very supportive team and directors that will help you to grow and reach your potential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.