|Listed||Thu 3 Aug, 7:57 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Set the standard for success
- Opportunity to flex your sales muscles
- Established, innovative privately family owned New Zealand company
THE COMPANY / OPPORTUNITY
Our client is celebrating 50 years of doing business in New Zealand. We are very proud to be presenting an opportunity to an ambitious sale extraordinaire, within their crane division. They are looking for the right person to be a part of a successful team by providing market leading solutions in the Construction and Road Transport Industries.
In a buoyant construction sector experiencing rapid growth, with your market knowledge as the Sales Manager you will work to diversifying their current operations, enter new markets and achieve high results. In return this employer offers the chance for you to develop your career in their rapidly growing business supported by a strategic, forward thinking senior management team and a competitive salary package to match their expectations.
- Presenting, promoting and selling Cranes in NZ using solid arguments, to existing and prospective customers.
- Performing cost-benefit and needs analysis work for existing and/or potential customers, to meet their needs.
- Preparation of quotations for crane equipment that in a professional and comprehensive manner, with all the information required for customers to assist them in making a purchase decision.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships with the key players in the Crane industry.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and / or complaints to maximise customer satisfaction and company requirements.
- Achieve agreed sales targets.
- Analyse New Zealand’s market size and potential and report this to the Technical Director.
- In association with the Marketing Manager and Technical Director develop marketing and sales strategies; promotional plans etc to grow our Crane business.
- Be alert to opportunities for the company’s sales in other areas e.g. Parts, Service, Trailer sales etc, and liaise with other departments to grow TRT’s overall business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record and experience selling large commercial technical equipment, preferably Cranes will look at earthmoving sales backgrounds
- Ability to learn and retain technical information e.g. Load charts, engineering principles etc.
- Excellent understanding of the sales and marketing process;
- Well developed time management skills with an ability to work autonomously and be self driven;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication, ability to communicate in a clear and convincing manner;
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re looking for the chance to develop your career in a strong reputable business supported by a strategic, forward thinking senior management team, then APPLY NOW or contact Ramona Combrink, on +64 21 710 741 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.