|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 7 Aug, 7:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Develop your network
- Receive a competitive salary and benefit package
- Work with a dynamic and energetic team
Work for a leading consultancy as a Environmental Engineer / Senior Civil Engineer!
Your new company
Your new company is well established in New Zealand, and operate throughout the South Island. With continuous growth this multidisciplinary consultancy are looking for a dynamic Environmental Engineer / Senior Civil Engineer to join their team.
Your new role
Your new role will require you to liaise with local authorities, clients and contractors. You will be experienced in the three waters and infrastructure design; from assessment to construction; and will be experienced in environmental monitoring and assessments. In this role you will be working alongside other experienced professionals.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a Chartered Professional Engineer or close to being.
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering
- Vast experience in land development and infrastructure design in NZ is a necessity
- Ability to use Civil3D
- Experience of working with water and stormwater modelling software
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a benefit package. You will also have the opportunity to be part of an energetic, ever-busy team.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please contact Emma Stratton on +64 (0) 33776656 or email a CV through to email@example.com
If this job isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.