Jobs Listing Branding
Location Wellington, Wellington
Pay & Benefits $80K to $105K
Listed Tue 8 Aug, 10:22 am
Type Full time, Permanent
Reference AW1703802
Right now, we have an opportunity for an Intermediate to Senior Structural Engineer in Wellington city. You will become a key member of an outstanding Structural Engineering group, who's primary functions cover structural design of building structures, building design, structural review, certification and structural construction management.

Current projects include:

  • Hotels
  • Airports
  • Hospitals
  • Stadiums
  • Specialist work on heritage buildings

And the list is constantly growing.

This work primarily involves:

  • Seismic design to NZ revised codes, proven experience with ETABS, Microstran & Revit.
  • Undertaking detailed design calculations and modelling of projects with a range of complexity;
  • Structural review of commercial, industrial and residential structures;
  • Supervision of construction of structural projects as and when required;
  • Guidance of new graduate Engineers, working with project team members to provide structural guidance and advice.

To be the successful candidate for this role you will be degree qualified, CPEng or close to being Chartered, have 5 years+ proven experience in structural design. If this sounds like what you have been looking for please get in touch.

You will most likely be considered if you are currently in New Zealand or have applied for a visa with NZ Immigration.

To submit a confidential application please forward your cover letter and CV in word format to Andrew Williams at CTR

CTR are specialist recruiters with a strong Local Focus backed up with solid Global Networks. We have decades of experience working alongside people, finding the right fit within the right organisation.

We have a team of consultants working across New Zealand within the Engineering & Construction industries and we look forward to discussing career opportunities with you 2015.

Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.