|Listed||Thu 10 Aug, 9:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Tranquil office location near Hamilton Lake
- Renowned leaders within the Dairy and Commercial sectors
- Supportive and close-knit team environment
Skilled Structural Drafter with Revit experience wanted for Hamilton based consultancy
This is a successful and long-standing consultancy who have over 35 years' experience within the local Hamilton market. They are considered leaders in their field and have unparamounted expertise within the dairy and commercial markets. This company have been consistently growing since they first opened and are now seeking a Structural Drafter at an Intermediate or Senior level to join their team.
In this role you will be working on a range of projects within the business as well as working very closely with the Architects and engineers in the business. You will be required to prepare and develop designs to documentation stage for the Directors, generate accurate drawings as well as design projects through to completion. Liaising with clients, contractors and the internal team is a huge part of this position, so excellent communication skills are a must.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Proven experience working in Revit within the local NZ market
- Working knowledge of the NZ building and construction codes and techniques, including seismic
- Details focused with the ability to work autonomously and part of a wider team
- Versatile and easily adaptable person
This is a flat structured work environment filled with personable and unique individuals. The team enjoy afternoon teas together regularly and truly enjoy working together and collaborating across the board. This consultancy is at the forefront of new technologies, have fully implemented Revit and also have a focus on BIM. There is a competitive salary on offer for the right Revit drafter and future opportunities to progress and grow within the business.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.