|Listed||Thu 10 Aug, 9:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Wage position - get paid for all the hours you work
- Progression into Whangarei Office Manager
- Flexible and rewarding company culture
Enthusiastic Civil Engineer needed to grow and lead Whangarei Engineering consultancy
This is a very successful consultancy who specialise in geotechnical, civil, environmental and structural engineering. They have 7 offices across the country and have been in constant growth since opening their first office in 2004. This is a business who have a strong focus on giving back to the community by supporting a number of local charities, and who have a real passion for what they do. Due to growth in the region, they are now seeking a very driven Intermediate or experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join the Whangarei office.
This is not your normal Civil Engineering position, you will be working on a variety of projects that can range from subdivision design, stormwater management through to wastewater treatment systems, irrigation system design and roading or pavement designs. Ideally you will be someone who is commercially astute and driven by client liaison and winning business in the local region.
To be successful you will need to have/be:
- Qualified Civil Engineer with strong NZ consultancy experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion and drive for building lasting relationships and winning projects and business
- Someone who works well in a team, is considered somewhat an extrovert and enjoys a good laugh
This is a one of a kind opportunity with a company that really do boast a flexible and rewarding culture. This is not a salaried role as the General Manager prefers his staff to be paid for every hour they work, and can provide excellent support and mentorship to those wanting to grow. For the right Civil Engineer this role will grow into being the Whangarei Office Manager and will only take as long as you want it to to achieve this goal.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.