|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 10 Aug, 9:13 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Strong mentorship and support system for learning
- Social and exciting work atmosphere
- Beautiful office dog to help on those stressful days
Qualified Civil Engineer required for specialist Land Development consultancy
This is a high performing consultancy who have established themselves within the land development sector in the Auckland market. They are a team of 40 staff who are all driven by people, performance and passion. Due to continued growth within the market they are now looking for Junior and Intermediate Civil Engineers to join the team.
In this position you will be working on a number of different land development based projects in Auckland and around the country. You will need to be comfortable completing all design tasks associated with land development, from the subdivision process through to all associated roading and drainage as well. As this consultancy manage projects end-to-end you will also be involved in site visits and inspections.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working within an NZ consultancy
- Confident and capable designer using either Civil 3D or 12D
- Ability to work autonomously and give everything a go, yet know when to ask questions or for help
- Easy-going nature, good sense of humour and enjoy socialising with your team
This consultancy is in a huge phase of growth right now, though they are also very careful to ensure this is all sustainable growth. This is a very flat structured business and there is a strong senior presence in the company so you will always be supported and surrounded by mentors. There are plans in place to move into Manukau Town Centre, so public transport is close and plenty of parking, and as an added extra the office beagle is never too far away.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.