|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 11 Aug, 10:12 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Develop and implement Structural Engineering systems
- Responsible for the technical direction of the company
- Key Senior position within a medium sized consultancy
Become an integral part of the Structural department within this multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy
This is an innovative and friendly medium sized Engineering consultancy. This company operate 3 offices nationally and work across the Civil, Structural, Geotechnical and Environmental sectors. Due to a large amount of growth within the business they are now looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to step into a Technical Leadership position.
In this role you will be responsible for the technical direction of the company across all three offices. You will be reviewing current systems, streamlining these and implementing new systems across the business. Even though this is a technical role, you will be required to undertake business development elements such as promoting the company and liaising and networking with clients and industry professionals.
In order to be successful you must have the following:
- Strong experience working within the New Zealand market within a consultancy environment
- Outstanding knowledge of the AS/NZS standards, professional and technical IPENZ standards as well as any legislation and codes of practice relevant to the industry
- Ability to manage and mentor staff, including strong interpersonal and communication skills
This consultancy pride themselves on the reputation they have built for themselves over the last 30 years. They encourage collaboration and an innovative approach to problem solving projects. There is a very competitive salary on offer for this position and the company themselves foster a family-feel environment. These roles do not come up often so if you are a meticulous Structural Engineer looking to further your career as a Technical Lead, get in touch!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.