- Employers are busy people who will scan your CV to check your skills and experience, so make it easy for them by creating a summary on the first page.
- Sell your strengths; remember, your goal is to get an interview.
- Only include information that is relevant to the job you're applying for.
- Keep it brief, use bullet points and give specific examples of your skills and experience.
- Double and triple check your spelling and grammar, then have it proof-read by someone else.
Visit Careers New Zealand for more CV tips