|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 31 Jul, 1:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Exciting Full Service Marketing Agency
- Great Location away from the CBD traffic!
- Progressive, ambitious and growing company!
Our client is a full-service marketing agency, and they are looking to add a new high performing member to their team. This role will allow you constant stimulation and learning opportunities, working with extensive content planning and strategy. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse customer base of SME's both face to face and over the phone. Your proven track record and exceptional performance will match the companies!
What you day to day will look like:
- Using the latest analytical tools to help your clients understand their campaign results monthly
- Helping new clients understand what to expect of the awesome campaign yo0u have just set up for them
- Work with your awesome colleagues who will help in managing your multiple client accounts and work on any issues
- Basically ensuring the clients have a great experience and the campaigns you have full responsibility for are running at their best to perform at their best
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Excellent professional communication ability both written and verbal
- Having done this before you can handle then pressure, prioritise your day, and be organised enough to meet all deadlines
- At least 3 years proven experience managing SEO and AdWords campaigns
Also... A great attitude is everything!
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you have the skills listed above, please apply today!!!
Click Apply Now or call Catherine on 09 579 7929 for more information.
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland.
Job Reference number: 2562220
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.