Price Reduced To Sell
- Asking price: $349,000
- Listed: Tue 29 Jan, 8:38 am
- Listing #: 557430886
44A Salisbury Road
Nelson / Tasman
|Rooms:||3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Rateable value (RV):||$310,000|
|Price:||Asking price $349,000|
|Open home times:||
The home was moved onsite in 2005 and although originally built in the 1960's you would hardly know it. Clad in concrete stucco, this solid home has 3 bedrooms and is beautifully renovated with a new kitchen and bathroom. There's also a separate laundry and a separate double garage.
The very spacious open plan living area is tastefully decorated in neutral colours with the dining area opening to the sunny deck through french doors. Built over one level and getting all day sun, this home makes for a very comfortable lifestyle with easy care grounds and presents the perfect solution for many buyers looking to live on a compact section.
- Perfect for first home buyers
- Perfect for families with the schools so close by.
- Perfect for those wishing to downsize to a lower maintenance property on the flat.
- Perfect for those buyers wanting a neat and tidy rental property with garaging
Call today to view. This very tidy property will be very popular with everyone who visits.
Agency reference #: RCH22097
Property buyer's checklist
QV property report
Recent sales history, rating valuation and other local sales. Buy a QV property report - just $9.95 from your Trade Me account!
Recent QV sales information
- $360,000 – 57 Salisbury Road, Richmond, Tasman District
- $285,000 – 20 Salisbury Road, Richmond, Tasman District
- $249,000 – 14 Hebberd Place, Richmond, Tasman District
The average sale price in Tasman in the last 3 months was $400,784. View more recent sales at QV
- (03) 5448778
- (027) 2348332
- (03) 5448778
- (027) 5449921