Springlands Lifestyle Village
- Price by negotiation
- Listed: Thu 21 Jul, 4:21 am
5 Battys Road
|Rooms:||2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Price:||Price by negotiation|
* Established park like setting * Northern stream boundary
* Ideally located in Springlands * Architecturally designed
* Double glazed, spacious bathrooms * Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* Sheltered courtyard with water feature * Deck areas to sit and relax
* Residents lounges lovely stream views * Central lift for easy access
* Monitored 24 hour emergency call system * Care and assistance close at hand
* Friendships and organised activities * Relaxed and quality lifestyle
* Walkway direct to Springlands Mall Medical Centre, Shops, Post Shop, Hair salon, Speights Ale House, Cafe and Garden Centre
* License To Occupy secured by a first ranking Memorandum of Encumbrance in favour of the Statutory Supervisor
* Dining Rooms, Restful lounges, Hair salon, Shop, Activities room/library, Recreation Centre, Personal laundry even a blokes shed
Luxury Villas. Designed for easy living, tastefully appointed with top quality fittings throughout, assuring the very best in luxury and comfort. These independent villas provide the ultimate in retirement living, designed for residents who wish to retain a full or significant level of independence, but also appreciate the companionship, security and the 24 hour back up care that is provided.
Serviced studios and one bedroom apartments are designed for those who require extra assistance while still maintaining their privacy and independence. These studios and apartments offer peace of mind with the added security of knowing that care and assistance are close at hand.
Residents can select from a range of services including regular house hold cleaning,
laundry, meals, personal care and medical care.
Please ask for the prices relating to what is curren
Agency reference #: 111889
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
From previous sales history to the estimated market value of a property, buy a QV.co.nz property report from just $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $100,000 – 6B Colemans Road, Springlands, Blenheim
The average value in Marlborough in the last 3 months was $340,476. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (03) 5787700
- (021) 448705