- Bank Deposit, Internet Transfer:
|Bank account:|| ||ANZ Manukau City Branch
|Account Name:|| ||Aggarwal Interiors Ltd.
|Account number:|| ||01 1159 0140 755 00
Aggarwal Interiors Ltd.
PO Box 97104
2241 Manukau City
- Cash, Eftpos or Credit Card on pick up.
When you have made the payment, make sure to use the auction number for a reference to prevent any delays in delivery.
If you want us to deliver to you, please add freight. Payment must be made to us to cover any delivery costs, we will quote freight independently. We dispatch all goods within 24 hours of confirmed payment.
If you have not received your goods in a reasonable amount of time please notify us and we will be able to trace for you.
We will replace or exchange if the item is:
Please ask all questions before bidding. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt, in original condition accompanied by the original invoice. All courier charges are non-refundable.
- Breakage may occur due to carrier mishandling while in transit to you. Should this happen, we will require at least two clear pictures of any damages to be either mailed or e-mailed to our customer service team as evidence for any claim we may make against the freight carrier, and as a requirement to receive credit or replacement merchandise. This claim must be filed within 7 calendar days of receipt of the merchandise. B&T reserves the right to replace damaged merchandise within 14 calendar days of notification by the customer. If a replacement item is available for shipping within that time period then a refund cannot be issued. If no replacement is available, the damaged item(s) will be refunded in full.
- *Please quickly inspect all shipments prior to signing delivery receipts.*
- If there is evident damage to the vanity set please refuse the order and note the damage on the delivery receipt. Simply write "refused due to damage".
- All cancellations, exchanges, and returns other than damages due to shipping or warranty claims will incur a 20% restocking fee. Furthermore, all postage and shipping for returns other than those due to shipping damages, will be paid by the customer and is a cost incurred by the customer in addition to the 20% restocking fee.
- In the event that there are damages to your vanity set upon arrival, B&T reserves the right to send a replacement in lieu of a refund. A refund may still be requested, but the 20% restocking fee will apply.
- All Claims or returns requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your item.
- If an order is cancelled within 7 days prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded minus a 5% credit card processing fee, postage cost incurred by customer.
- All claims for returns, damages or any other reason MUST BE MADE BY E-MAIL .The reason for the return must be clearly stated in the e-mail. Before taking any action you must have received a response from B&T, with an auction number. All shipments sent to B&T without an auction number will be refused and the associated charges will be the sole responsibility of the sender.
If you receive defective or damaged goods then please contact us stating clearly the problem. Please include the following information: Invoice Number, Item Description, Date of Purchase and a daytime phone number. We will contact you within 2 working days to resolve the problem via the above guidelines.
The purchaser must keep the original invoice as proof of purchase.
Incidental or consequential damages attributable to a product defect or to the repair or exchange of a defective product are excluded from our warranty. We cannot pay for plumbing costs or building costs etc if product is found to be faulty after installation.
Please contact our staff for details of our warranty policy.