All prices are GST inclusive, GST invoice will be forwarded with all goods if requested.
Freight charges may apply depending upon the weight or size of your auction. Happy to combine all your auctions.
Contact to be made within 3 Days of auction close. Payment must be received within 7 days of auction close.
Cash / Efpos / Credit card: For pickups only.
Bank Deposit / Internet Bank Transfer / Phone Bank Transfer: Please add your auction number as the reference for the deposit, as this is the only way to tell what payment is for what order! If you forget your auction number, please use your trade name or email address as the reference instead.
Our account details:
Bank: ASB Bank
Name: Beauty Gallery Ltd
Bank deposits through any ASB Bank branch or ASB Bank customers’ transfer will appear immediately in our account letting us ship your order that day.
If you don’t have an ASB Bank branch in your town, please visit your regular bank and ask them to do a transfer from your account into ours.
If you are not an ASB Bank customer, your transfer usually go in overnight, providing you set them up before 8pm that day.
Transfers set up on a weekend or public holiday will be processed on the next business day, which means the payment will usually show on the second next business day.
Cheque: Personal or company cheques are accepted, however, we will wait five working days for the cheque to clear before sending out your order.
We do layby for products over $500, and required the purchase to be complete within a 6 week time period from the date the auction ends. 40% of the final price as the first deposit is to be made within 5 working days from the auction end, the remaining balance 60% can be paid within 4 weeks - 30% fortnightly or 15% weekly. Products will be delivered when full payments are cleared in the bank.
After the initial deposit, if the layby is unable to be completed, all your payment will be transferred back to you except a $10 administration fee and success fees charged to us by Trademe unless these can be recovered from Trademe. Success fees usually are recovered if requested within 28 days of the auction ending.
Beauty Gallery Ltd will fulfil all of our obligations under the consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
If item is damaged.
Item incorrectly described in Auction listing.
Notification of damaged or faulty goods must be received by phone or email within 7 days of date of purchase.
Products must be received back to our warehouse within 14 days of date of purchase.
Shipping costs are not refundable.
Any personal information that is provided by the user of this website is retained by Beauty Gallery Ltd for the purposes of contact and shipping only and will not be distributed to third parties.