Stores > discountfurn
About the Store
We are open for collections & to view Mon-Fri 9.00am – 4.00pm
Weekends & times outside our normal hours by appointment.
We are a locally owned & operated family business specializing in quality children’s beds, bunks, mattresses & furniture.
We don’t have a fancy retail store with big overheads, just a 600sq mtr warehouse with a small showroom to display our product range.
The business operates on low margins & high turnover, we deal direct with the factories so there is no middle man, this ensures you the public our customers get the best possible price without discounting the quality.
• All payments, except Lay-by, must be made in full within 3 days of the auction closing.
• When making a deposit always use the Auction Number & your Trademe User Name as a reference & also advise by email so we can easily track payments.
• Internet Banking, (We No longer Accept Cheques Sorry)
• Pay Now via Trademe
• On collection, Cash, Eftpos, Qcard, Visa, Master Card
• Over the phone, Visa & Master Card
• Lay-By, 15-20% Deposit & balance over 3 months max, if you cancel the Lay-By the deposit is non refundable to cover storage fees, trademe fees & admin fees.
• Bank: ASB: Account Number: 12-3146-0117125-000 (Always use Auction Number as a reference)
Packing & Delivery:
Most goods are boxed, but a few are not, the ones that are not will have special furniture blankets around them to protect them when being freighted with transport companies.
Sometimes we do run out of stock due to demand, usually the wait is not long & we will advise accordingly.
We can personally deliver all items around Tauranga for a small delivery fee of $35-$50 depending on the exact area.
Outside Tauranga Area
Door to door furniture delivery is available for rest of NZ, we use several companies for this, we can quote price for most areas.
Return or Refund Policy:
We aim for 100% customer satisfaction, in the unlikely event that an item arrives faulty or damaged we will replace or exchange if:
- Item is damaged by freight or defective
- You notify us immediately, same day of the delivery
- If your item is unable to be replaced or fixed we will offer you a refund. We will do our best to resolve any problems as quickly as possible.
We will not refund if:
- You simply 'change your mind'
- Item was 'not what you expected it to be' or 'not what you imagined it to be'
- You have damaged the goods yourself
Please ask all questions before bidding.
Signing For Freight & Damage:
When goods arrive it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to check the boxes etc for damage before signing, once you have signed for them you have little chance of claiming.
If goods are damaged via a freight company, make a note of the damage on the docket before signing, contact myself & the freight company (details will be on the freight docket), we will also need photos to back up your claim, then we will ensure to get the problem sorted as quick as possible.
Tax Invoices for GST and Income tax are given for all purchases.
We will never pass your personal information on to any unrelated third party under any circumstances.