All products must be paid for in full before shipping.
Just Spas Limited
Credit Card No Fees.
Please call 0800 90 90 80, we can get you pre approved with Gilrose Finance.
GST invoice supplied with every purchase.
We use Bascik Transport to ship our spa pools, we can arrange for your new spa to be shipped to your drive in most cases but sometimes depot only is available for RD or difficult locations where you can easily collect it on a trailer.
WE HAVE A SEPARATE INSURANCE POLICY TO COVER THE SPA WHILE IN TRANSIT.
POOLS ARE SHIPPED FROM CHRISTCHURCH Please call with your requirements.
We encourage feedback on your trade but do ask that if there is any issue with your purchase please contact us first rather than respond initially with bad feedback. We are friendly and want to make your shopping experience with us a great experience. We pride ourselves on customer support and service.
1 year cover.
1.5 years parts.
10 year structure, 7 year shell acrylic.
The Spa Pool molding i.e.: the shells are guaranteed by the manufacturers for 7 years from the date of Delivery, against failure in: structure due to faulty workmanship or materials, provided that the installation, use and maintenance have been carried out in accordance with normal practice according to our recommendations. The Acrylic surface is guaranteed for 5 years against material failure or manufacturing defect.
2. All support equipment i.e.: Filtration Plant, Heaters, Motors and Pumps, including Balboa control equipment i.e.: Control Box and Touch Pads have a 1.5 year warranty from the date of delivery against faulty components, provided they are used under the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty. Heating elements are not covered under this warranty against corrosion due to water in balance, 1 year limited warranty refers to ozonator chip, pump seals, O-rings, gaskets, insulated spa cover, and all audio equipment.
3. All light bulbs and headrests are not covered by manufacturer's warranty.
4. This warranty does not extend to damage caused during delivery or installation of the Product, wear and tear or damage resulting from accident, negligence or misuse.
5. Colour changes or variations and material failures are limited to guarantees or warranty offered by the material supplier. This guarantee does not extend to any damage, defect or failure caused or arising through defective installation of the pool, or inappropriate chemical maintenance of the Spa's resulting in material damage to the Spa or Equipment.
6. The warranty is not transferable to a new owner.
7. That the pool has been maintained and the water therein chemically treated according to sound and well established methods and abrasive cleaners are not used on the pools surfaces.
8. That the pool is not heated above 45 degrees Celsius.
9. The Spa must not be left empty in direct sunlight as this will result in damage to the spa surface and plastic fittings.
10. WARNING: DO NOT LEAVE THE SPA WRAPPED IN THE PROTECTIVE PLASTIC OUTSIDE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT. SUNLIGHT CAN BE MAGNIFIED BY THE PLASTIC WRAPPING CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE ACRYLIC SURFACE. IF THE SPA IS NOT BEING INSTALLED IMMEDIATELY IT SHOULD BE STORED AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT IN A SHADED AREA.
11. The guarantee shall be invalid if the pool is damaged by earth or ground-fill movement, Act of God, acts of aggression, by accident, or by intentional, reckless negligent acts of any person. In no event shall Justspas, its agents or employees, be liable for Injury to any person for any claim of damage, however arising.
12. If any such defect appears or occurs the Purchaser shall inform a Justspas dealer or its representative by notice in writing within seven days of such defect. Any such notice is required to set out the exact nature of the defect and the circumstances in which it was noticed.
13. That in the pool vessel original attached plumbing equipment is not in any way altered or modified from its original state. All servicing and repairs to be carried out only by a serviceman authorised by Justspas Limited.
14. This is the only warranty given by Justspas and all other warranties, conditions or representation whether expressed or implied are excluded.
15. This warranty does not include all commercial installations, i.e.: hotels, motels, gyms, sports clubs etc where larger bather density applications are apparent. Structurally the spa is still covered against construction defects but not the surface material or plumbing attachments where commercial usage and chemical dosing are above general domestic use.