About the Store
Piano Traders Ltd is a family owned business with more than 50 years operating as a retail store. We pride ourselves on our product knowledge and excellent customer service - with nearly 100 years of combined experience! We offer a range of music products in three main divisions:
1) Pianos - grand and upright pianos - new and pre-loved, acoustic and digital and a range of Casio keyboards.
2) Print Music Shop - as New Zealand’s largest importer/retailer of print music, we offer one of the most comprehensive selections of print music in the southern hemisphere.
3) Martin Guitar Shop - we offer a wide selection of the world-renowned guitar. We also stock entry level/intermediate guitars in the SX and Valencia brands.
Completing your purchase
1) First contact must be made within 3 days of auction close.
2) Payment must be made within 5 working days of auction close.
3) Any change to these terms must be discussed within the questions section in Trade Me BEFORE the auction closes. If no discussion has taken place, any bid you place assumes you have agreed to our terms.
4) We request a phone number as this is sometimes helpful in communicating.
Please ensure all instructions are followed precisely. This will avoid unnecessary delays in the delivery of your purchase.
1) Our account details:
Bank: National Bank
These are to be loaded in 'details to appear on the payee's statement'.
Reference field #1: TradeMe
Payments can take up to two days to show in our account and if programmed in the weekend may not show until Tuesday. Public holidays can add a further day.
4) Ensure the amount covers the price of the goods as well as post/courier charges as detailed in the 'Payment Instructions Email'.
5) Always inform us that you have made an internet payment.
1) Make your cheque payable to Piano Traders Ltd. Ensure the amount covers the goods and post/courier charges as detailed in the 'Payment Instructions Email'.
2) Send your cheque to :
PIANO TRADERS LTD
4) Include a note with the cheque - stating your auction number and delivery details.
Credit card - VISA or MASTERCARD only:
1) For security reasons, we ask credit card details to be given over the phone or by fax.
Dispatch time frame
Once payment is confirmed we will dispatch your purchase within 1 or 2 business days.
1) As we deal with many types of products ranging from music books to pianos, there are two many delivery methods and therefore pricing structures to detail here. We will provide an indication of delivery options and prices in the actual auction. But we ask you to check before bidding if you would like to know the exact amount for delivery to your particular address.
2) Courier tickets are signature required. We cannot take responsibility for delays in delivery due to no-one being home when the courier arrives. A work address is often a safer option.
Claims for loss or damage in transit
1) If signing for a courier delivery, inspect the package for external damage and make a note when signing.
2) Advise us within 48 hours of short supplied orders.
3) Advise us within 48 hours of damage in transit
We will work on your behalf with the carrier to ensure a positive result for you even though we cannot accept responsibility for damage in transit.
Pickup with payment can be made from our store at 90 Mt Eden Rd, Mt Eden in Auckland.
Inform us during email/phone communications so we can have your purchase ready.
1) We will exchange defective goods.
2) We will replace incorrectly described goods with the correct goods or substitute for other goods acceptable to you - or we will refund or credit if replacement is not possible.
3) Refunds are made by the same means by which they were paid. For example, a credit card purchase will be refunded electronically to the same credit card account.
We will not refund in the following circumstances:
1) If you change your mind.
2) If the item was not what you had imagined it would be.
1) Warranty - all goods are covered by a warranty of varying length against defective parts and workmanship.
- Print music books (includes any CDs that come with books) - 1 month
3) Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
1) We request immediate email communications when you discover faulty or damaged goods or if you believe the goods are incorrectly described.
We ask for full details:
Your name, date of purchase, amount paid, contact phone, photo if goods damaged.
We will then begin the process of correcting the problem if it falls within our responsibilities.
2) If agreed that we will accept the return, we require goods to be returned within 7 days of being received. The goods must be in their original condition and packaging.
3) Courier charges are non-refundable.
1) Ask all questions before bidding if you have any doubts about the auction.
2) Read all descriptions and the question/answer section before bidding.
We will never disclose any of your details to a third party.
1) We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of information on products advertised through Trade Me. We do not accept liability for any loss or inconvenience caused through errors or omissions regarding our products.
2) All terms and conditions detailed above are subject to change.
Please place feedback once you have received your purchase. If any issues arise, we ask you to contact us first before placing feedback. An important part of Trade Me feedback is how sellers make things right if there are problems. As we set ourselves very high standards of customer service we pride ourselves on making sure your Trade Me experience with Piano Traders Ltd is memorable for all the right reasons.