This listing closed and did not sell. The item has been relisted.

7 Nights Holiday At Mount .Beach Across Road !

  • No reserve No reserve 
  • Closed: Thu 20 Sep 2012, 12:35 pm
Listing #: 513544778
Stay: Check-in Mon 1 Jan
Relax in this quiet ensuite bedroom, with it's own courtyard and entrance. You can walk across the road to the beach or walk to Bayfair shops and restaurants just down the road. Off street parking for your car. Power, internet, sky tv, and bedding included. The kitchenette has full cooking facilities, cutlery and glassware. BBQ outside is available, all you have to do is bring your food. Tea,coffee, sugar milo, provided and room serviced for you twice weekly. Room suitable for 2 people max. We would prefer to rent by the week {Saturday to Saturday check in 2pm, check out 10am} over the holiday period at $700 per week, 25% non refundable depsosit required to secure , the other 75% payable on arrival. For a very limited time pay for 6 nights and get the seventh night FREE !!!!! GET IN NOW TO PICK YOUR HOLIDAY BOOKING. ONLY 4 WEEKS AVAILABLE.

Shipping details

  • To be arranged
  • Seller does not allow pick-ups
  • Seller location: Mt. Maunganui, Bay of Plenty, NZ

Payment details

  • NZ bank deposit

About the seller

saucy44 (153 153 positive feedback) Address Verified Oct 2014
  • 99.4% positive feedback
  • Member since Jun 2004

Closes: Thu 20 Sep, 12:35 pm. 2012