|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Entry level role, good hours.|
|Listed||Tue 23 Oct, 5:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for an experienced dispatch person to manage our warehouse who is motivated to own this full-time position which also encompasses many aspects of production. Experience with receipting in or dispatching out goods and having good organizational and communication skills are a must. This position will be dealing with freight companies such as couriers and truck drivers. You will need to be able to handle heavy lifting up to 25 kg's (but not all the time).
The position reports to the Production Manager.
Hours 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Pick / pack of orders.
- Inwards / outwards goods.
- Filling and labelling of product if needed.
Experience & Skills:
- Previous warehouse experience needed.
- Current forklift licence needed.
- A positive attitude to learning.
- Good verbal and written English essential.
- A good attention to detail.
- Must have NZ Residency or valid work permit.
- An appreciation of time pressure.
This is a hands-on role which does require some heavy lifting.
The successful applicant will be able to work fast and efficiently to meet freight deadlines and also be willing to learn aspects of production to help fill orders.
Please send C.V. and your cover letter and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
On the job training provided, however some warehousing experience in a manufacturing environment would be ideal.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.