Buy One, Two or all Three!
|Location:||11C Edinburgh Street, Tuakau, Franklin, Auckland|
|Rooms:||3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Price:||Asking price $489,000|
Three! Currently tenanted on a fixed term until 7th March 2019 and receiving $490pw (includes water) this tidy three bedroom home plus sleepout is tucked away from the hum of the street and handy to all amenities.
Benefits this home has to offer are;
- 3 spacious double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- New fully insulated 10m2 sleepout built to current building code
- Sunny North facing living area, master bedroom, deck and lawn
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Tiled bathroom with separate toilet
- HRV ventilation system
- Full Ceiling and Underfloor Insulation
- Modern kitchen with built in dishdrawer and tiled floor
- Spacious laundry
- Open plan dining and living area
- Great indoor outdoor flow to deck and lawn area
- Attached carport
- Walking distance to town
This is a great investment for anyone looking to enter the rental market or increase their portfolio. It is also a great first home if you are happy to wait until the tenant fixed term is finished early March 2019.
With today's low interest rates, your mortgage payments could be cheaper than the rent!
Call Irene today to view or visit our Open Home on advertised dates.
To download the property files for this property please visit:
Agency reference #: PU181219
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
The average value in Auckland in the last 3 months was $1,050,647. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (027) 6566825
- (09) 2384244