|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Rate neg based on trade cert, skill & experience|
|Listed||Sun 30 Dec, 9:47 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You are honest, trustworthy and have integrity because if you’ve got these traits, your moral compass points in the same direction as ours.
You want to make a difference because you’re passionate about and take pride in your work.
You want to work in a friendly environment with like-minded people who are committed to team work.
You are professional and personable, looking for the perfect balance between work and life.
You are dedicated to providing superior service, so that our clients will gloat to their family and friends about their experience with us.
We've got so much work coming up, we've got two full-time, permanent roles available NOW.
Multiple projects on the go throughout the year, so a variety of residential, renovation work available for competent individuals who are honest, professional and passionate about this trade.
Ideally you will have:
• 2+ years’ experience in NZ
- Registered with BCITO
• Reliable vehicle
• Recent references
• Great communication skills to liaise with team, clients and other trades
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Pride in your work, with a great attitude and adaptable mind-set
These are intermediate level roles.
Refresh Renovations is a global leader in the design and build renovation industry with over 25 franchises nationwide, and numerous franchises in Australia, as well as the UK and the US.
KKG Limited, trading as Refresh Renovations operates in the Auckland territory. KKG Limited is one of the oldest Refresh franchises, not only in New Zealand, but worldwide so you can be certain you’ll be working within an experienced business. You can check out Jim Gleeson and our team on the Refresh website here www.refresh.co.nz.
We will offer you:
• Great rates based on your qualifications, skill and experience.
• Career advancement opportunities. We encourage self-development and promote from within.
• Smart phone to use our online Project Management & timesheet tools.
• Opportunity to run your own jobs
• A supportive and fun environment. We hold lots social events throughout the year, because we understand the importance of team culture.
You'll be working alongside our team and friendly staff to assist us in delivering our projects to a superior standard.
Please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.