|Listed||Tue 8 Jan, 4:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Do you want on the Job Training & Development?
Do you enjoy a challenge & puzzles?
Then this could be the job for you!
Based in Papakura, HouseMe is a leading player in the prefabricated transportable home industry. (For more details on our exciting company visit www.houseme.co.nz).
Skills Knowledge and Attributes required
• Full driver's licence required wanting to progress to Class 2 or 4
• Forklift experience preferred, however we will train the right person
• Traffic Control experience would be an advantage
• Physically active and fit Positive "can-do" attitude
• Excellent customer services skills
• Excellent communication and forward-thinking organisational skills
• Ability to work well as part of an experienced team to achieve results
• Mechanical knowledge and experience ideal with Problem Solving skills
What's on offer:
Houseme provides competitive rates, ongoing training and a supportive work environment with an inclusive fun team culture.
If this sounds like you then email your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.