|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 10 Jan, 10:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
we are based in the Henderson area and are a dairy manufacturer. Further to us growing our local and overseas market, we are actively looking for a QA Technician to complete our team.
Reporting to the QA Manager, your key responsibilities will include quality and mould checks, internal audits, inspection of the goods before dispatch and receiving raw materials.
To be suitable for this role:
• Relevant qualification e.g. Degree in Food Science/Food Technology/Nutrition/Chemistry
• Proven excellent documentation writing and maintaining
• Relevant experience in RMP, Dairy RMP, OMAR HACCP
• Experience in industry requirements within a NZ production environment for exports would be ideal
• Knowledge and understanding or experience in nutraceuticals production / manufacturing will be an added advantage
• Attention to detail
We need a person who gets on well with others, who doesn't get flustered and who is prepared to do what's required to keep things going.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply with CV and cover letter to