A SUNNY SIXTIES CLASSIC TO CAPITALISE ON
|Location:||15B Barclay Street, Newlands, Wellington, Wellington|
|Rooms:||3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom|
|Rateable value (RV):||$520,000|
|Price:||Enquiries over $525,000|
|Parking:||1 off street carpark|
- Three bedrooms, full bathroom and separate living and dining rooms, so ideal for families, professionals and tenants alike
- Original '60s character, native timbers including polished floorboards and wooden windows
- Sunny, warm and dry, with gas heating and hot water plus insulation
- Compact, easy-care, fenced section in a quiet street handy to shops, supermarket, schools and kindergarten
- Drive-on with off-street parking for two cars plus large shed for storage
- Buyer Enquiry Over $525,000
This is a golden opportunity to buy an affordable home with enormous potential to add significant value within easy reach of the CBD. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Agency reference #: LOWE2278
What will my mortgage repayments be?
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $648,000 – 93 Kenmore Street, Newlands, Wellington
- $460,000 – 5 Promontory Crescent, Newlands, Wellington
- $450,000 – 41 Domett Street, Newlands, Wellington
The average value in Wellington in the last 3 months was $824,029. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (04) 8016661
- (021) 866661