|Company||Martin Personnel Limited|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Full training and career development|
|Listed||Thu 21 Feb, 5:34 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Plant opens 24/7 - Flexibility is important
- Be prepared to work rostered shifts
- Full training provided to the right candidate
- Career progression & on - going training
- Based in Manukau
Our client is one of the leading providers of printed communications solutions.
As a successful candidate, you will be part of a dynamic team producing quality & top end printed materials - From magazines, brochures & flyers, business cards, posters, book covers, catalogues for the top retail outlets in the country & much more..
- Can-do attitude, initiative with the willingness to learn and the ability to ask questions.
- Computer literate with good communication skills
- Flexibility with working rostered day / night shifts.
- Ability to work long hours - 12 hours shifts as well as having to work on the weekend when/if required.
Interests in the Media & the Printing Industry would help you secure this role.
Our client is willing to invest time & training as long as you're in for the long haul.
Ideally you would be either fresh out of high school, a recent graduate or someone with limited work experience with the right attitude and the willingness to learn, grow and develop within the Print Industry.
For a career in the Print Industry, please submit your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 021 495 535.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.