|Company||OneStaff Auckland Ltd|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 11 Apr, 3:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This position is for a reputable company servicing & maintaining pump station facilities on a daily basis. It is a full time job and will be at times demanding with call outs & of course during busy periods meaning you may be required to work weekends. Each day you will be out in the field (Rodney, Silverdale, Rosedale area's) checking pump stations and assisting with upgrades, fault finding, servicing and maintaining where needed and as per the clients requirement. You will be working around waste water so immunisation will be covered through the company and something you need to be comfortable with.
This role is fantastic for someone that has worked in and around tools and has transferable skills i.e in the service & maintenance industry where you have been hands on. We are considering entry level candidates as well but you must demonstrate the following requirements / skills:
- Hold a clean full class 1 license & your own transport (Class 2 would be a bonus)
- Be available Monday - Friday from 7am to 6pm and happy to work weekend as req
- Proof of a reliable work history and 2 work references
- Mechanically minded and experienced with tools
- Computer / tablet savvy for reporting purposes
- Basic math skills
- Physically fit & capable of repetitive manual work
- H & S focused attitude
- Demonstrate a team working attitude
- Attention to detail in all tasks you do
In return we can offer:
- Consistent hours and on the job training
- Career progression and permanent opportunity
- A fantastic team environment and a H & S focused workplace
if you believe this role sounds like you, please apply online by attaching your CV. if you would like to discuss further please call 0800178233 between 8am-5pm to discuss.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.