|Company||Martin Personnel Ltd|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Training and career progression for entry level|
|Listed||Wed 1 May, 2:30 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Work your way up within the Printing Industry.
- Plant opens 24/7 therefore you must be flexible to work day and night shifts
- Long hours of 12 hours per shift (Hours 6 - 6)
- Stacking, Stacking, Stacking - Must be able to cope with the repetitive nature of the role
- Long term & perm opportunities for the right candidates
There are 3 vacancies available and requires an immediate start.
Applicants must have:
- Ability and physical fitness to lift up to 20kgs of products.
- Desire to want to work with the willingness to learn
- Proven history of reliability and punctuality
- Flexibility in switching between day and night shifts
As these 3 vacancies are all entry level, experience is not necessarily a requirement.
Successful applicants will be considered only if you can prove to us that you have the desire to genuinely want the opportunity of long term to perm work along with the right attitude.
If you feel this could be the opportunity for you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 021 495 535
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.