|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Base plus company bonus|
|Listed||Wed 8 May, 4:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Full time job
- Training provided
- Progression Opportunities
Are you a self-motivated, hard worker with a positive, can do attitude? Do you want to work in a company who will provide a stable, friendly work environment with progression opportunities? We are looking for you! SAECOWilson is New Zealand's leading Bearings, Power Transmission and Engineering supplies Company. We pride ourselves on delivering top service and knowledge to the industrial and automotive markets. We have a great team working across 22 sites nationally and due to on-going growth we have a position available for a Warehouse Junior to join our National Distribution team!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Inwards goods
- Ensure warehouse stock control and cleanliness of warehouse
- Maintain high standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- General Stores work
To be successful, you must:
- Be a keen learner with a can-do attitude
- Previous warehousing/sales experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Have a friendly, positive attitude
- Be able to communicate with people at different levels
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a good level of numeracy and literacy
- Hold a clean and minimum restricted driver's license
- A forklift license would be advantageous but not essential
What's on offer:
We will provide you with a great opportunity to learn about bearings, power transmission and engineering supplies. You will learn about the warehouse function of the branch and the supply chain of a national organisation. We have a really positive, helpful and inclusive team environment. We are a very stable organisation which will offer the right candidate the opportunity to grow within the organisation - we will train you! We also have free parking and have cafe's and other amenities close by.
This is a permanent position and applicants need to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
No agencies please
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.