|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 15 Oct, 10:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
We are looking for an entry level factory hand eager to get into the manufacturing/production sector. The role will include running the machines (full training provided), quality checks, basic pick/packing, labelling and scanning. The job is located in the South Auckland Area. You will be working alongside a well-established team in a rapidly growing company.
You will be working on dayshift for your first week of training. Once this has been successfully completed you will move onto the afternoon shift 1:45pm-10pm, Monday-Friday.
- Fantastic Work Ethics
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/production environment would be preferred but is not essential
What we can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
- Work for a company that values YOU
- This is a temp to permanent position for the correct applicant
- Earn while you learn (training will be provided)
- Work alongside an experienced team in a great work environment
To successfully apply for this position please press APPLY NOW. Alternatively you can email your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or CALL US NOW on free phone 0508 40 40 40 option 1,1,2. We would love to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.