|Company||Veron Building Consultants|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 30 Oct, 6:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Recent graduate or 1-2 years post grad experience?
- Excellent opportunity to start your career and thrive!
- Join the team at Veron Building Consultants
We are looking for a motivated Graduate Building Surveyor to join our busy team. You may be a recent graduate or have 1-2 years postgrad experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- General site observation
- Site inspection duties related to Building Consultancy works
- Site investigation inclusive of destructive testing work
- Contract Administration and Project Management duties
- Site safety procedures for all sites
- Liaise with consultants to organise site inspections
- Report preparation, writing and peer review
- Set up project work in accordance with NZ Standards and managed and minimize any risks
- Prepare relevant project and financial information in a timely manner
- Monitoring work progress and communicate any risks / concerns to the engineer to the contract
- Obtain the necessary statutory approvals, property file and consents as required
- Ensure that the required drawings are prepared as and when required
- Research technical information required
- Assist with the preparation of all aspects of Expert Witness services
- Carry out timber frame damage inspections and repair
- Maintain the good name and reputation of Veron BC Ltd
You will have:
- The relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines, show initiative, and pay attention to detail
- A full, clean drivers licence
In return we offer a competitive remunerate package and the opportunity for career growth. We offer a flexible but professional culture, where highly self-motivated and innovative employees will have an excellent opportunity to thrive and advance.
Sound like you? APPLY NOW through our online application form below.
Please Quote Reference Number 74223
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.