|Company||Martin Personnel Ltd|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$19.50 p/hr. No experience required.|
|Listed||Mon 11 Nov, 10:35 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
No experience required
Start time varies between 5 - 8pm
Your hard work will be rewarded by:
- Hourly pay rate of $19.50 p/hr
- On going training, support and guidance by your employer
- Be part of a successful team working for one of NZ's own fisheries company
- Staff discounts
- Friday and Saturday nights to yourself
Our expectations from you:
- Physically fit as you will be loading and unloading bins of fish into trucks and de-icing fish
- Ability to work in the factory setting environment - fish can have an odd smell at best of times
- Some experience or exposure in the fish or meat environment
- Working long hours 10 -12 hours a night does not faze you
Experience is not necessary as training will be provided.
Some knowledge of fish and/or meat would be beneficial
These 4 vacancies requires an immediate start.
To secure this great opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 021 495 535
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.