|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 15 Nov, 4:41 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Join us in this exciting entry level role where training is provided
- Attractive hourly rate on offer
APD Ltd is a leading designer & manufacturer of Stormwater and Chemical Storage solutions for the NZ and Australian markets. We are a solutions based business providing products designed to deliver exactly what our customer needs. APD is an NZ owned company that has been providing high quality solutions in plastics for over 35 years.
An exciting role like no other, every day will bring you new and exciting tasks and challenges as you learn new skills and tasks. No experience is required, all training will be provided however you must be motivated, reliable and willing to work as part of our small team. There are opportunities to grow into other roles.
General duties will include:
You will be working in our rotational moulding and fabrication teams undertaking tasks such as;
- Trimming excess material from tanks and pipes that come out of the moulds
- Assembling accessory kits to go with our tanks
- To help our fabricators making tanks and storing finished products
What we require from you:
- A few years' experience working within a factory environment is preferred
- Physically fit and keen to work with hand tools and power tools
- Keenness to learn and gain experience in various departments within the factory
- Ability to communicate well with all staff and follow instructions
- Be energetic and come to work with a positive can-do attitude
- Take pride in doing a good job with a keen eye for detail
- A forklift licence is preferred
- Punctual and own transport
We at APD care about you and your career and have a great team to support you and want to see you succeed.