|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||NZ$20 - NZ$25 per hour + Training Provided|
|Listed||Mon 13 Jan, 5:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
This role offers a variety of tasks however the primary function will be to contribute towards the smooth operation of inwards goods and dispatch. Therefore, this role would suit someone with previous freight forwarding industry experience and a sound understanding of international import and export processes.
- Inwards/outwards goods receipting
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Consolidating freight and preparing for dispatch
- Warehouse administration using in house software.
- Pick Packing and manual handling as required
The candidate should have a minimum of 1 years experience operating reach and counterbalance forklifts and be confident in their ability to operate in compliance to health and safety standards.
To be successful:
- Minimum of two references from a similar position
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Clean criminal history
- Current reach and counterbalance certificates
Although this role will initially start as a temporary position, there is potential for this to progress into a full-time position if the candidates it proven to be reliable. In return, the client is happy to assist with further upskilling and onsite training.
If you believe you fit the criteria for this position, please apply online and for further information please call:
- Joachim Terepo - Consultant
- 09 2713602
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.