|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 12 Feb, 11:33 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Enjoy working outdoors?
- Want on-going work?
- Keen to try something new or want to make a career in the Traffic management industry?
Chevron Traffic is looking for traffic management crew with full drivers licenses for both day shift and night shift roles. Traffic management experience would be an advantage, but if not training will be provided.
Start today - Positions available working out of our Henderson, Warkworth and Manukau depots. We are a 24/7 business and have plenty of work available.
Desirable attributes for this position include:
- Reliability is essential
- MUST HAVE Full driver’s license; Class 2 driver’s license is a definite advantage
- Must have your own transport to and from our depot
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Need to be physically fit and able to stand up all day (we do long shifts in all kinds of weather!)
- Will have a high regard for Health & Safety - you will be working on construction sites & on busy roads
- NZ Residency/Valid work visa
- Zero criminal convictions
Pay rates are competitive and reflect prior experience. We will help you achieve further qualifications through our structured training program. Hardworking and motivated people will fly once qualifications have been attained and as you progress you will jump up the ranks and pay - our Managers in the office started out on the roads!!
To find out more, APPLY NOW!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.