|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 17 Mar, 7:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Immediate Start
- Weekly Pay
- Gain valuable experience to progress your civil career
We have various Traffic Control positions around the Auckland area day shift or night shift. No two days are the same with Traffic Control work - some duties include traffic site set up and clean up, directing traffic, spotting and other civil labouring duties. You must be able to work in a team to ensure Health and Safety protocols are in check. No experience is required! We can help in getting your ticket in Traffic Control.
We are looking for candidates that are:
- Not afraid of physical work and getting their hands dirty
- Happy to work in all weather conditions
- Own reliable transport
- Working entitlement in New Zealand
- Will pass a pre-employment drug test
If this sounds like you, please apply online now or call us on 0800 46 36 75 for a chat to one of our Consultants to see where this opportunity could take you.
1st Call Recruitment
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.