|Company||T8 Traffic Control Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Competitive salary, plus vehicle and phone|
|Listed||Wed 29 Jul, 3:23 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
As the TMP Designer/Operations Supervisor, you will play a vital role within the company which offers responsibility and the opportunity to grow your career.
Based in our Auckland Office where you will have diversity of work and the chance to utilise your TMP designing skills, this is an exciting opportunity reporting to our Operations Manager. You’ll assist with organising, directing and controlling activities of the Traffic Management operations crews to ensure contracts are completed to the satisfaction of customers and all targets including, quality, safety, productivity and profits are met.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Vehicle and Phone included
- On-going training and development opportunities
About the role:
You will be working with our operational crews to ensure the delivery of excellence across our network and customer teams to ensure timely delivery of traffic management services and to the expected level. Day to day you will also:
- Maintain supply partner & subcontractor relationships
- Client, Stakeholder & Customer relationships are managed professionally
- Drafting, submitting and gaining approval for TMP’s at a high standard
- Producing, submitting and amending associated Corridor Access Request
- Ensure all plant under your control is presented, maintained and operated in a professional, safe and efficient manner
You’ll need to have a strong understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements relating to regulatory and industry standards and you will also:
- Have a sound understanding and working knowledge of COPTTM and how Traffic Management relates to our client's work activities
- Be a Level 2/3 Non Practicing STMS
- Have 3 years of supervisory experience
- Hold a minimum of Class 1 Licence-Full
- Have excellent verbal and written skills with an ability to converse with staff and clients at all levels.
- Bring with you your previous experience with planning and supervision of staff with particular emphasis on an ability to manage reactive works
We are growing our business through delivering consistent service, excellence and results and through developing inspirational leadership with our people and customers.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a:
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening test
All applications must be received by Friday the 28th of August 2020.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.