|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 30 Jul, 11:18 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
DGM is a busy organisation situated near the Auckland Airport. Our activities include but aren’t limited to: Freight, Logistics, Warehousing, Dangerous Goods Consultancy, Cartage and Packaging.
This is an entry level position where you will learn from and be mentored by the industries foremost experts. It requires someone who is prepared to work in a range of disciplines; In the office, the warehouse, on the road and onsite with customers.
At DGM we offer:
- A sound future and exciting prospects
- Training across a wide range of disciplines
- Competitive salary
- A supportive team who want you to succeed
- Social Club with regular activities
The successful applicant will possess all of the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound educational results
- The ability to learn quickly
- A Driver’s License to at least Restricted level
- Ability to drive a manual vehicle
- A clean Police Record (A Security Check will be completed)
The training will be thorough and over an initial three year period. This may include company subsidised external study.
The salary offered will be dependent on the successful applicants experience and any relevant qualifications.
Check out our websites: